Wednesday, July 13, 2011

TR II: Year 4

It turns out Eevilcat doesn't get any money if she sells the salads at Motoki's, she has to own a lot, her own food stand.


So Eevilcat's All Natural Salads is not just a supplier, but a storefront now. Eevilcat hired friend Alice Anon for $16/day.


First customer!? (No, not really. Hook just asked about the new store.)


The shop got busy pretty quick.


 First shack in the neighborhood, by Reggikko.

Second shack, by Solowren.


Alice is neat, so she's perfect for this job.


Finally rolled Myskaal, and unfortunately he and Inge were already in the friends-zone. Inge wouldn't accept any of his flirts. "This just feels weird. You are my best friend."


It's time for a makeover for Eevilcat.


Not great, but we've already paid $175, I'll take this for now. But no, this outfit doesn't stick, and it's apparently a stock makeover outfit for all women.


We had to do it again. Myskaal, the stylist, didn't get the $175 either. I really don't know how this stylist station is supposed to work.


As Alice was taking a break, we happily cleaned up the dishes at the end of the day.

End of Year 4 tally:
# of residents: 40 (still no babies)
# of households: 38
# of houses: 2
# of businesses: 3
# of burglaries: 1
Business update:
    - Motoki's veggie stand: Cumulative sales income: $597; Cumulative wage costs:$288.
      (I can't find a way to get the summary sales stats for Eevilcat's shop, but it is making money.)
Outstanding loans:
    - Motoki: $15,400 (10%/yr)
    - Eevilcat: $22,512 (10%/yr)
Romances:
    - Romantic interests: Gwill and Kutto, Aki and Myskaal.
    - Breakups: Jeebus (not the official pudding, but made as pictured here) and Tiger Lilley; Aki and Hook.
    - Couples to watch: Madame Mim and Jolrei (scope room score and compatible signs).

Problems:
     - Alice does not go home, ever.
     - No babies.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got the shop up and running :)

    If you are a stylist, you should get paid when you offer a make-over. Or at least you get money if the person you are making over is an official customer. I've been struggling with the tattoo chair, I can offer tattoos, but so far I've never made a penny out of it, and I'm not sure can I ever make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All thanks go to your mod, Ani! (I posted on your mod thread, the food register has a problem if shop from store inventory. An error occurs for either automatic or directed buy and the customer goes home without buying anything.)

    I see. I'll see if Myskaal can offer a makeover. I thought I have tried, and there was no such option. I'll try again. Or I'll just have to decide on who should be the stipend-earning stylist and play them.

    If all else fails, you can transfer funds manually, and price it yourself. LOL

    ReplyDelete